Our circle meetings are open for any coalition member to join. Use the calendar below to see when our meetings are! To join a meeting, please ask the organizers of those meetings to send you a calendar invite.
How To Add Events
Default to adding events directly to the Admin Calendar whenever possible because that allows others to change the event as necessary and because you will also be able to add a Google Meet with call-in info. All members of the Circle Roles Google Group have editing access. You also add an event to the calendar every time you invite a circle’s google group or directly invite firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Title and Describe an Event
- Include YPC or Youth Power Coalition in the title
- Include the Circle Name if Applicable
- Add Event Descriptions
- What’s the purpose of this event?
- What’s the agenda?
- Who or what circle should people contact if they have questions about the event?
How To Add Google Meet
If you use the Admin Calendar to create a Google Meet, make sure to send an invite to people (including yourself) so they can enter the meeting without requesting to join. If they are not on the calendar invite, they will be blocked from joining.
Examples of What To Add and What NOT To Add
What to Add
- Events that are open to anyone in the coalition to join
- Deadlines that impact the whole coalition like the end of our fiscal year
- Anniversaries like the date of our official launch
What Not To Add
- Events that are too specific like those on External Comms’s content calendar