We have Role Guides for facilitator, secretary, and coordinator, but no role guide yet for the delegate role.
Here’s the Start
To ensure circle’s concerns are clearly communicated and heard by the next broader circle
- Paying attention to the different voices in the circle
- Participating as member of circle and its next broader circle
- Reporting to the wider context of the circle
- Supporting the lead in reporting from the wider context of the circle
- Training other members on the delegate role
- Did I attend meetings of both super circle and our own?
- Did I report to the super circle with consciousness of the variety of opinions in our own circle?
- Anything else you want to say?