Register for Youth Summit NYC on June 3rd!

Hi all, I’ve been to this youth summit before and have definitely learned new things and met with interesting people! I’ll be there. Check it out:

Dear Friends,

The time has come. Youth Summit registration is now open!

To refresh your memory, Youth Summit NYC is an annual event, hosted by Students and Educators for Equity (SEE) and Youth Restorative Justice (YRJ), that brings together a collective of student activists and adult allies to highlight the effects of disproportionality on students, while providing best practices for building community and addressing inequities. Through authentic youth-adult partnership, we aim to elevate student perspectives and foster inclusive, humanizing, and critical learning environments for all members of our school communities.

Youth Summit will be held virtually on June 3rd, and include dynamic keynote speakers, workshops, performances, and a virtual reality art gallery! There are no requirements to attend, except for filling out the registration form! Registration closes on May 22nd.

Looking ahead, please be advised that workshop registration will be open from May 22nd-May 31st. Make sure to keep an eye out on your inbox around that time to ensure you get your top choices as workshops will be capped at 25 participants.

CLICK HERE to complete the General Registration form.

If you have any questions regarding registration, or related, please feel free to reach out: YouthSummitNYC@strongschools.nyc.

We look forward to seeing you at the Summit!

The Youth Summit Steering Committee

Copyright © 2021 YouthSummitNYC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:

YouthSummitNYC

131 Livingston St

Brooklyn, NY 11201-5105

@danydegrave I don’t think we met at this conference (correct me if I’m wrong), but I do remember the time you gave feedback on our online forum at a conference Youth Power Coalition (then #NYCEDU) presented at. We’ve come a long way!