Apply for Free Test Preparation and College Admissions Tutoring by June 20th

Private Prep is offering free test preparation and college admissions tutoring through their scholarship program.

The Private Prep Scholarship Program places high-achieving students from low-income or underserved backgrounds with individual tutors. Our expert admissions coaches work with them to navigate the test prep and college application process and ultimately gain admission to best-fit colleges.

The scholarship provides:

• An initial consultation with a director as well as ongoing support for any questions that arise throughout the process
  • 4-6 months of weekly sessions with a live tutor (online or in-person, subject to availability)
  • Materials for independent work assignments in between sessions
  • Diagnostic tests and analysis to determine whether a student should pursue the SAT or ACT
  • Proctored practice tests and analysis of results
  • Comprehensive college admissions support
  • Value of services in excess of $10,000

Who’s eligible to apply?

Students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:

• Unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above in a rigorous course load within their school context (AP, Honors, IB). Completion of Algebra 2/Trigonometry prior to 11th grade is strongly encouraged
  • PSAT score of 1060+; diagnostic SAT of 1100+ or ACT of 22+
  • Free and reduced lunch or 90%+ scholarshipat an independent school
  • Demonstrated extracurricular interests/leadership or significant family responsibilities
  • A strong desire to attend a four-year college or university
  • Preference will be given to 1st generation college-bound students

I work as one of their tutors and can recommend their curriculum. I also appreciate their commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equity. Questions? Let me know!

Apply here Scholarship Program - Private Prep