I’d like to update the tags we use for project management.
My hope for the update is to make them align with our Sociocracy practices and our Advice process in a way that is not too difficult to use but provides enough structure to make sure all of our decisions are made in an equity-centered, co-creative, and build-in-public way.
- Who are most impacted?
- Who are experts?
- What’s the balance between lightweight and powerful but complex?
- To what extent does this need to be adopted throughout the organization?
- How should training happen?
- Who’s responsible for managing their circle’s Kanban Board if at all?
- How does this project management system tie in with the rest of our communications platforms?
Where are we posting meeting reports? It’s traditionally been in Slack but are we for posting it here instead?Answer: Meeting reports in Slack. Read details of decision at (Done) Decide where to host meeting reports, Hub or Slack
- To what extent do we distinguish between projects and tasks? e.g. this project is much more complex than changing the name of meeting summaries to meeting reports.
- What are measures of success and/or non-success?
- How do we define each stage. For example, this resource might help for the understanding phase! The Impact Gap Canvas.
Update project management tags
Update Kanban theme component
Update Documenting Organizational Policies and Projects [Draft]
Questions good for evaluating: Update Project Management / Kanban Categories - #12 by deborahchang