We use Flipcause to be our contact relationship and donor management software. We have a full Flipcause Policies and Procedures Guide (accessible to organizers only) and we’ve detailed who we chose Flipcause below!
We chose Flipcause primarily because of the following:
- They have incredible customer support. It is possible, for example, for a team member to email or call their team to set up anything, from an event to a donation page to running a report. You don’t need to know the platform yourself, which is perfect for a distributed team like ours.
- They allow for us to create campaigns that combine events, volunteering, direct fundraising, peer-to-peer fundraising, sponsorships, and a store. This puts all of our financial transactions into one platform.
- They price based on revenue, not feature or number of records. This is huge for us because if we’re going to be 10,000 members strong, then 100,000 members strong, then 1 million members strong, we need a platform that allows us to add members without needing to pay more.
- They have a waiver signature form that is incredibly powerful because as a youth-led organization, we need to be extra diligent with documenting consent including from parents and guardians. There are no other platforms that I know of that have signing waivers as part of their forms processes.
- They handle our website as well!
We re-evaluate Flipcause once a year before our subscription renewal date to confirm next year’s pricing and to what extent Flipcause continues to meet our needs.
The current price is $900/year but the pricing changes as our revenue grows.