Create Organizational Assessment

In the spirit of Own Our Impact, I believe we need to eventually build out an organization assessment tool that’s aligned to the 7Cs of Collective Impact.

While on Idea phase, I’d like to keep the conversation going adding a bunch of potential models for assessment.

Nonprofit Capacities Benchmarking Tool

This online tool compares your survey responses to those of over 1000 nonprofits. The survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and based on your responses, a full report including your scores and the score of similar nonprofits will be sent to your e-mail address. This 10-page report includes a set of helpful resources for your nonprofit to improve its capacity.

What I find interesting is that this tool promises resources in response to the benchmark (I LOVE this and it makes me much more likely to want to spend time compiling it) and it allows the organization providing the benchmark to get data and contact info for potential partners.

This is the Continuum on Becoming an Anti-Racist Multicultural Organization

Screenshot of Continuum on Becoming an Anti-Racist Multicultural Organization Document

Download the PDF here for a screen-readable version: Continuum_AntiRacist Org Handout.pdf (26.7 KB)